ESL Herald Wants YOU!
by ESL Herald
Detailed Job Description
We are currently seeking experienced ESL teachers to write for ESL Herald on a contract basis. Contracted writers will be writing roughly 1-3 articles per week. Articles will range in length from 400-1200 words. The scope of each article will vary greatly from week to week, but on a high level, we're looking for writers who can accurately capture the pulse of the ESL scene in Japan. Contracted writers must be outgoing and be in touch with life in and out of the classroom. You must also be able to efficiently collaborate with ESL Herald staff to develop captivating topics and deliver content on tight deadlines.
-3 Years ESL teaching experience
-BA/BS (Preferably in English or related field)
-Prior writing experience
-Must currently live and teach in Japan, with 3-4 years residency preferred.
-Able to work independently
-Extensive Travel Experience
-Must be able to navigate ESL Herald's intuitive back end portal (Very simple, you'll be shown how to use it)
ABOUT ESL HERALD:
ESL Herald was created with the sole intention of being, "the online headquarters for all things ESL." We are the newest and most feature rich ESL website on the net.
Our mission is simple:
• Help ESL teachers locate the most exciting global ESL job opportunities...
• Provide schools and recruiters with the resources needed to find the brightest teachers worldwide...
• Host a forum where ESL teachers can share their experiences...
• Ensure all teachers have the tools needed to master their skills in the classroom
• Assist ESL teachers with destination guidance so they can maximize their experience outside the classroom
Please send your resume, 3-5 writing samples, and desired compensation (per word/per article.) If you have experience with prior contract writing, please send compensation history. Please send all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the "apply now" feature.
Attn: ESL Herald - Freelance Writer
Email: info at eslherald.com ESL Jobs