ESL Jobs in Beijing in China with average salary above 15000RMB
by Tina Zhao
About the Job / School
We are looking for 1st time teachers to teach young learners in Beijing and Shanghai. Our school now has over over 200 branches in Mainland China, and many more branches are scheduled to open in the future. The students are aged 2-14 years old. Classes include phonics, language arts, songs, stories, grammar, conversation, and plenty of activities. Classrooms usually have between 5 and 20 students.
-Native English speaker
-Ability to commit to a 12 month contract
- Monthly salary: 16,000 RMB-20,000RMB(2,460-3,000 USD)
- 15 days free accommodation upon arrival
- Flight reimbursement: 1,540 USD
- Contract completion Bonus: 923 USD
- 11 paid holidays
- Airport Pickup
- Work visa
- 40 working hours including office hours,2 days off.
(Please send the following documents to us)
- Resume (Please include your phone number, Skype ID, nationality and date of birth)
- Degree certificate (scan) if you have.
- TEFL certificate (scan) if you have.
- Recent casual photo.
- Potential start date
- Current location
For more information,you can also contact me at Skype alma.zhao