Is my Degree Enough?

by steven willcox
(Manchester, UK)

I have a Foundation Degree in digital design, I didnt get a BA because my course did not offer one. Is this going to be ok for my teaching in japan, My girlfriend lives in Fukuoka and i have stayed with her family for a month so i know what japan is like and will have a base when i move there, we have been together nearly a year travelling australia together and now I want to move back to Japan for good. Any advice or help would be very appreciated.

Comments for Is my Degree Enough?

Average Rating starstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Oct 27, 2015
Education NEW
by: Anonymous

Process of the studies is very old and primitive. The old nature and ground of the write my paper for free times is made to be taught and perfected. It is inquisitive and perfection of the lives and plans of the scheme of triumph.

Apr 29, 2011
Foundation Degree?
by: Kevin R. Burns

What is a foundation degree? Never heard of it.

You need a university degree, not a diploma (two year program) certificate. You need the degree for immigration to get the visa.

If it is a proper university degree I imagine it is okay, but again I have never heard of a foundation

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Newbies.