LODESTAR LANGUAGE SCHOOL wants YOU!
by Lodestar English School
LODESTAR LANGUAGE SCHOOL is a looking for qualified and motivated English Instructor to teach office workers and adults in central part of Nagano prefecture.
Posted July, 2012
-Full time position is available in Mid/Sep, 2012.
Maximum 25 teaching hours + office work per week
5 days work from Monday to Friday
-Pay & Benefits:
1) Min. 250,000 yen/month to start
2) Furnished private apartment provided at a reasonable rent
3) A company car is available
1) A bachelor's degree and a perfect command of English
2) A proper work visa. If you need sponsorship, 1-year commitment
for full-time work agreement is required.
3) Japanese or International driver's license a must
-Holidays: All the Japanese national holidays, approximately one week
holidays in May and Yearend-New year's period + paid holidays
according to the Japanese Labour Standards Law.
-How to apply: Please e-mail your CV/resume with your current photo
and cover letter to Harri Satake (Ms.) at email@example.com.
– Position is for candidiates who already live in Japan. Only short-listed
candidates will be contacted.