Overseas Teaching Jobs - Accent Language in Tokyo
by Accent Language
Language Instructors Required at Accent Language in Tokyo
Required in April, 2011
At Accent Language, located in Ebisu, we want to enhance your teaching creativity. In a casual atmosphere, instructors are free to teach their own lesson material and in their own style to students on a regular course.
We only ask that as a professional language instructor, you support the students that come to Accent Language by stimulating their motivation to learn with innovative and engaging lessons.
Instructors who have a genuine interest in teaching, know what to teach and how to teach, with the first and foremost interest of maintaining the student's high level of motivation to learn. At Accent Language, this is ensured by asking for quality assuring ratings and feedback from students on a regular basis.
Since instructors are asked to use the computer simultaneously while teaching on the Accent Lesson Notes system, being able to type proficiently is a bonus.
Oh, the only other thing that we ask is, have fun teaching!
We are seeking:
* English instructors with teaching experience and/or a certificate in teaching such as CELTA, TESOL, and TEFL. Whilst certification is not absolutely necessary it would be an advantage.
* English instructors with experience in teaching 1 to 12 year old children.
* Instructors are paid on a lesson basis.
* 2,800 yen per 55 minute lesson for regular one to one and group lessons as a regular instructor.
* 4,500 yen per hour as a certified instructor for selected group English lessons. i.e. wine and food tasting, corporate or intensive IELTS, TOEIC or TOEFL group lessons.
* For instructors teaching away from school the transport expenses are reimbursed.
* There are also part-time and full-time teaching positions available for the suitable applicant.