Patrick Molloy's Teach in Japan Resume
by Patrick Molloy
(Covington, WA, USA)
Patrick G. Molloy
• Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology with a Minor in History, graduated Magna Cum Laude in December 2009.
• National Society of Collegiate Scholars.
• Current GPA: 3.87.
• Admission with Honors, President’s Scholarship.
• Kentwood High School, graduated in June 2007.
• Cumulative GPA: 3.89.
• Green River Community College, earned 75 college credits through the Running Start program.
• Para educator, January 2010—Present. Student teacher at Carriage Crest and Grass Lake Elementary schools (for 5th grade level).
• Taco Time Crew Member, July—August 2009. Food preparation and service.
• Three month internship at the Whatcom Museum of History and Art, March – June 2009. Cataloged photos, set up displays, gave public tours.
• Lifeguard and Swim Instructor at the Wade Recreation Center since September 2007. Promoted aquatic safety for the Bellingham community.
• Lifeguard and Swim Instructor at Kent Aquatic Center, May 2005 – August 2008.
• Swim instructor aide at Kent Swim and Tennis Club, summers 2001-2003.
• President’s Outstanding Academic Excellence Award, 2007.
• Washington State Honors Award, 2007.
• Kent Rotary Scholar, 2007.
• Top 25 in the Kentwood High School Graduation Class 2007.
• Four Year Varsity Swim Team and Four Year State Swimming Qualifier.
• National Honor Society, grades 9-12, Student of the Quarter (four times).
• KING Aquatics Club swimmer 2001-2006.
• Kent Swim and Tennis Club Swim Team 2000-2005.
• Kentwood Varsity Swimmer – Earned four Varsity Letters.
• Competed in the State Championship Swim Meet four consecutive years.
Personal references furnished upon request.