Resume of William Keith Miley
(Highland, CA, USA)
William Keith Miley
4040 E. Piedmont Drive, #112
Highland, California 92346
To secure an ESL teaching position allowing full utilization of my extensive oral and written communication abilities and work experience, and facilitating cross cultural exposure.
H.S. Diploma, Redlands Senior High; Redlands, CA; Major: General Education
A.A. Degree, San Bernardino Valley College; San Bernardino, CA; Major: Liberal Arts
B.A. Degree, San Jose State University; San Jose, CA; Major: Journalism
• The Tahoe Daily Tribune, South Lake Tahoe, CA; Position: News Reporter
• The William Morris Agency, Beverly Hills, CA; Position: Literary Agent Assistant
• Warden, White and Associates, Beverly Hills, CA; Position: Office Manager
• Paramount Pictures, Los Angeles, CA; Position: Screenwriter Liaison
• Immanuel Baptist Day School; Highland, CA; Position: Administrative Assistant
Written four full-length motion picture screenplays (unproduced)
Authored three published novels (trilogy; mystery genre) and numerous short stories
Literary property editor-analyst (screenplay, manuscript, short story)
Broad employment history in southern California environments encompassing both private and public sectors. Emphasis on detailed, complex and exact communication responsibilities. Duties have included organization oversight; personnel training; document and correspondence composition, retrieval and editing; record management; and data maintenance and control. Expert in U.S. business, cultural and social protocols and trends, with specialization on the entertainment industry.
Assisted with physically and mentally handicapped students at a community church in Los Angeles, California. Duties: transportation; educational assistance; and activity coordination.
Professional and/or personal references provided upon request.