Teach in Japan - I want a break from my degree and teach English in Japan, advice?

by Christopher Kingston
(San Clemente, California, United States)

Teach in Japan - I want a break from my degree and teach English in Japan, advice?

I am a student in California. I have not completed my university degree, however, I am interested in taking time off from my degree and teaching English in Japan.

I've visited Japan before and, though I am now rusty, I've had several years of study in the Japanese language and culture. I was curious as to whether you could provide any recommendations for schools I how find interesting. I am hoping to find a school on the island of Hokkaido.

I several years experience as a camp councilor and I was a Boy Scout. I am computer literate, as I used to work as a self employed computer technician. I am very tall, athletic, and clean cut. Your opinion would mean very much to me and I await a reply. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day.

-Christopher Kingston

Comments for Teach in Japan - I want a break from my degree and teach English in Japan, advice?

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jul 10, 2015
Here we go NEW
by: Virginia

Direction makes easier to understand the standards of beguilements. Direction gives you limit of getting information about things. Direction demonstrates to you the framework for doing any task. An educated player can perform better than diverse players. You should to visit www.topessaywriting-services.com writing service for improving your knowledge.

Oct 15, 2010
Teach in Japan -advice
by: Kevin Burns

Teach in Japan - advice

My advice don`t! I would get your degree first.
I don`t think you can get a good position and have a good experience here without the degree.
I think you will end up not enjoying your Japan

There are some good Hokkaido schools listed on our lists at the site here. Many of the schools listed have branches in Hokkaido.

If you want to come to Japan, and do other work
then maybe coming without the degree is okay.
You might be able to land part-time teaching
work without the degree, but getting a work visa
will be a problem as you are American?

Being American you cannot get a Working Holiday

My advice: wait, get your degree then come.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Newbies.