Teach in Japan Resume Fabiola Basurto Madero
by fabiola basurto
(mexico city mexico)
FABIOLA BASURTO MADERO
PRIVADA DEL ROMANCE 10 A701 BOSQUE REAL HUIXQUILUCAN EDO MEX
PHONE (52) 5545407630 • E-MAIL FABIOLABASURTO@GMAIL.COM
To express and imply to children and adults the art of dance and believe that everyone can dance, and teach English in a constructive and fun way.
1985-1996 GREEN GATES SCHOOL MEXICO CITY IGCSE IB
1985-1996 CLASSICAL BALLET RAD
1996-2000 Bachelors degree CONTEMPORARY Dance (NATIONAL DANCE SCHOOL MEXICO CITY)
1997-2000 Bachelors degree bussiness management (Universidad Mexicana)
2000-2002 DIPLOMA IN DANCE TEACHING AND MANAGEMENT (MELBOURNE , AUSTRALIA)
2003 Stott Pilates mat instructor
2012 TEOSL English teacher certification.
2012 Toddlers early stimulation.
• 1998 received scholarship for achievement and grades
• 1999 contest winning for technique in contemporary dance
• 1999 DANCED IN DANCE COMPANY “LA MANGA” MEXICO
• 2000 DANCE TEACHER FOR PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
• 2000 choreographer and finalist dance contest “interescolar”
• 2000-2002 DANCE TEACHER AT BOX HILL INSTITUTE OF TAFE
• 2001 highest score in ballet exam honors with distinction
• From 2002-present
• 2002 OPENED DANCE SCHOOL IN STATE OF MEXICO
• 2002 danced contemporary dance company “Gato”
• 2003 judge in dance contest “Artist”
• 2003 COURSE IN AUSTRALIAN DANCE SYSTEM MELBOURNEx –
• 2004 PRINCIPAL DANCER IN MEXICO CITY BALLET COMPANY (Alexandra Dimina)
• 2004 teaching ,ballet,contemporary dance and Pilates since.
• 2005 certificate on PETS (parent education teaching skills) for teachers
• 2006 worked as an English teacher for large American companies.
• 2006 PRINCIPAL DANCER IN MEXICO CITY BALLET COMPANY SWAN LAKE.
• 20011-2012 dance teacher at Green gates School Mexico (dance classes in English)
• 2008-2013 PRINCIPAL AND OWNER AT DANCE HOUSE MEXICO interlomas, Zona Esmeralda Franchise
• 2012 certified TEOSL English
• 2012 ETON school dancing Teacher
• 2012 English Kindergarten teacher at Trequi Pekas Academy
• 2012 Course “ Teaching skills and improvemen of English teaching skills in a class room” Lecturer Courtney Nicolaides.
• 2012-2013 Dance teacher at Humanitree School.
100% ENGLISH SPOKEN
100% SPANISH SPOKEN
CURRENTLY STUDYING JAPANESE
ALEJANDRA ARAGONES firstname.lastname@example.org
JANE ANDREWARTHA email@example.com